Heart and Stroke Foundation
Show your support by purchasing the item with Featured Product of the Month sign at our stores. You are not only getting the FRESHEST product of the season, but also help creating #MoreMoments for Canadians through Heart & Stroke Foundation.
Growing Chefs! Chefs for Children’s Urban Agriculture is a registered charity, based in Vancouver, B.C. Their mission is to educate children, families, and community members about healthy eating and healthy food systems.
- Put chef volunteers into elementary schools to teach kids about growing and cooking their food.
- Support and encourage the development and growth of urban agriculture.
- Provide an avenue for chefs and growers to engage in the community and to support food sustainability.
- Provide children with hands-on experience growing and cooking their own food.
- Inspire children with the idea that they can grow their own food, even in the city.
Kin’s is sponsoring 1 classroom in Spring 2017 in the “adopt-a-classroom” program.*
*The funds go towards gardening and cooking equipment, educational materials, produce, transportation, training, and staff hours