Are you looking for a challenge? Do you enjoy helping people? Does “inspiring a better quality of life in our communities” resonate with your values?
If these statements connect with who you are, then Greenfield Produce Ltd. may be the perfect fit for you. We are looking for a…
Warehouse Packer (Part-Time and Preferably having own vehicle) – to join our team!
Address: 12151 Horseshoe Way Richmond BC V7A 4V4
Greenfield Produce Ltd.’s success depends on the knowledge, experience and motivation of the people who work for us. This is why having a warehouse team is invaluable to delivering “freshness” to our customers and in turn serving the community.
As a Warehouse Packer, you need to:
- Be energetic
- Be diligent and punctual
- Be a team player
- Have great attention to detail
- Ensure accuracy and timely packing of products
- Be able to work on your feet
- Be strong and deft
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Locate products
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading area accordingly
- Wrap orders
You are passionate about:
Customer service – internal and external.
“Inspiring a better quality of life in our communities”
Team Work – Having fun and energizing fellow team mates to promote healthy lifestyles
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Able to work inside coolers ((~ 36 F) 70% of the time)
- Accustomed to performing repetitive tasks where there is constant lifting up to 50 lbs. (approximately 23kg)
- Be safety oriented
- Have steel-toed boots
- Be self-motivated person who can work well independently with minimum supervision
- First Aid Level 1 is an asset
At Greenfield Produce Ltd., we are fun, friendly and family team oriented. We offer career advancement opportunities, and of course, an employee discount!
Apply and send your resume to [email protected] today and join our team!