Kin’s Farm Market is looking for an energetic individual to join our Marketing team as a full-time Marketing Associate. The selected candidate will be working in Richmond, our Head Office.
The Marketing Associate reports to the Marketing Manager and will be performing different advertising, marketing, public relations, and events duties for Kin’s Farm Market Group.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to advance their career, learn, and work hard.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
– Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, or similar role for at least 2 years.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Strategic thinking towards a marketing plan is an asset.
– Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.
– Knowledge of marketing digital tools, and techniques.
– Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns.
– Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics, and Google AdWords.
– Fun and energetic with outgoing personality.
– Ability to work independently and at the same time an excellent team player.
– Detail and result oriented including multitasking.
– Experience in event planning (would be an asset).
Please email us your resume to [email protected]
Kin’s Farm Market is committed to People Development. We offer successful candidate a competitive salary and benefits, vacation pay, career advancement opportunity and employee discount.
Ideal candidates must have a flexible schedule, they must be able to work weekdays and weekends.
Store Address: Unit 176 8180, No 2 Rd, Richmond, BC V7C 3M3
We offer the successful applicant competitive salary (commensurate with experience), career advancement opportunity, vacation pay and employee discount.
If you are interested in the above position and your qualifications match with our requirements, please apply by sending your resume by email via [email protected] and put in the subject line “CA- RMD”.
We appreciate everyone who has applied, but due to the high volume, only the applicants chosen will be contacted.
Ideal candidates must be able to work on Sundays beginning at 3:00PM, varying between 6-hour or an 8-hour shifts.
This position will start as a Part-Time working from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, and will transition to Full-Time working from 3:00pm to 11:00pm.
Location: 12151 Horseshoe Way, Richmond, BC V7A 4V4
If you are interested in the above position and your qualifications match with our requirements, please submit your application via email at [email protected]. When applying please Quote ‘WHPacker’ in the subject line.
While we thank everyone who is interested, please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for further processing.
Greenfield Produce – Our Warehouse in Richmond is looking for for a Part-time Warehouse Packer to work in the evening shift (3:00pm – 11:00pm)
– Operate power jacks and forklifts while following proper safety procedures
– Be able to work 5 days a week including weekend work for Full-time
– Physical work where constant lifting of up to 50 lbs. (around 23kg) is required
– Working inside coolers (~ 36 F) 70% of the time
– Must have steel-toed boots
– Must be Reliable and attend work on time
– Experience at order picking and palletizing are major assets
– Attention to detail and good English communication skills are musts; accuracy is essential and one of the major performance indicators
If you’re interested, please send your resume and quote “WHPacker” and send to [email protected]
We offer competitive wage and employee discount. Come and join a fun team !